Vectric Ltd. has released an update to Vectric Aspire V9, its 3D modeling and CNC machining software - the easiest way to convert a 2D drawing into high quality 3D relief and CNC toolpaths. This new release includes significant enhancements and completely new features across all areas of the product.
Version 9.010 - Release notes:
General & Drawing
- Fix SVG importing of some horizontal and vertical lines.
- Fix vectors' visibility when reaching the maximum zoom level
- Ensure vectors and components move with the job when changing its center offset values
- Fix filleting when there are vectors on multiple sheets or opposite sides.
- Ensure 'Total Height' tooltip on model components are updated after scaling the model
Toolpaths & Previews
- Fix pocket toolpath's slot machining ignoring other normal pockets
- Fix crash when changing the material thickness from the 'Material Setup' form
- Fix moulding toolpath crash when offsetting by tool radius
- Ensure fluting toolpaths reach the full depth specified on extremely shallow depths
- Fix merge toolpath ordering issue when 'Merge by Part' option is used
- Fix crash when merging toolpaths with the 'Dragknife' gadget
- Fix simulation global fill colouring of toolpath machined areas.
- Allow snapping the mouse position as usual when moving vectors.
- Add option to PDF exporting to allow excluding the job material boundary.
About Vectric Aspire V9. Aspire is built on the same platform as Vectric's VCarve Pro software, sharing the intuitive interface and ease of use for production design and routing. In addition to the powerful drawing and production routing tools of VCarve Pro, Aspire also has tools to let you transform 2D sketches, photos, drawing and digital artwork into detailed 3D relief models and then to calculate 3D Roughing and Finishing toolpaths to accurately cut these shapes.
Aspire is used by a wide variety of businesses and individuals to create a large range of products that include decorative panels and doors, ornamental flourishes, custom millwork, architectural moldings, dimensional signage, carved company logos, custom gifts and awards, plus many more applications.
Aspire's unique 3D component modeling coupled with the comprehensive set of 2D design and editing tools make it easy to work with existing 2D data or imported 3D models as well as giving you the ability to create your own 2D and 3D parts from scratch.
What’s New in Aspire V9:
Vectric focused on making the drawing process easier, more powerful and quicker for the user by adding these six new features.
- 2 sided capabilities - Create two sided jobs and visualize them in the same session.
- Smart cursor - A much easier way of drawing and aligning objects to geometry
- Quick keys - Adds precision to your shape by allowing typed values while creating geometry
- Turn & spin -The turn tool takes a profile and turns it, like a potter’s wheel. the spin tool is similar but rather than the profile being rotated along the horizontal line, the profile is rotated about the vertical line
- Array copy toolpath - You can duplicate one or more toolpaths as a block based on the dimensions you enter in its properties
- Mirror mode - Allows you to define a component level so that it mirrors all its components. one way of thinking is that you can place virtual mirrors in the center of your job, vertically and/or horizontally.
This is just a selection of the new features; a comprehensive list along with videos demonstrating them can be seen on the following page:https://release.vectric.com/products/aspire/
About Vectric Ltd. the Vectric team is based in the UK. from our head office, we develop and support a range of high quality software for CNC routing, milling and engraving.
Vectric Ltd. was founded in 2005 by Brian Moran and Tony McKenzie, who previously managed the specialist creative modelling and CNC machining software product range of a large UK CAD/CAM company. in forming Vectric, they applied more than 30 years of combined experience to create an entirely new range of software products that are quick and easy to learn, precise, self-supporting and, importantly, affordably priced.
Product: Vectric Aspire
Version: 9.0.10 (build 3871.3646.511) with Bonus Clipart
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Download File Size:3.62 GB