× CIMCO Software 8.06.06 Close
CIMCO Software 8.06.06 | 502.0 mb
CIMCO A/S is pleased to announce the availability of CIMCO Software 8.06.06. Version 8 is a major release that delivers powerful new features, faster performance and a streamlined user experience across the entire line of CIMCO Software products.
CIMCO Software 8.06.06 Preview - Released: 06-05-19:
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.06.06
- NC Convert: Added 'Selection only' option.
- 'Result to new window' option has been added to the 'Replace' function in CIMCO Edit. With this option checked, the result of the 'Replace' and 'Replace All' operations gets displayed in a new tab.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Editor to crash in some rare cases when saving a file.
- Added config option to suppress the NC-Assistant.
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.06.06
- Network Protocol: Fixed issue when trying to execute external program when received file was larger than 16 Kb.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.06.06
- Fixed conflict with same names of the cache folders when multiple MDC client instances are running.
- Implemented an option to overwrite already existing excel file when exporting to excel.
- Fixed issue with report interval map when 1st shift crosses a midnight - added a checkbox to select whether the 1st shift starts previous day.
- Increased the number of events in MDC-Max to 1000 from 100.
- Web Client: Added operator list button function.
Changes in CIMCO NC-Base (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.06.06
- Logoff of NC-Base should no longer close non-ncbase file tabs.
- NC-Base client now has a new configuration option, 'Force NC-Base login', that grays out the cancel button in the login dialog and does not let a user use the program without logging onto NC-Base first.
About CIMCO Software. CIMCO provides popular software solutions for computer integrated manufacturing. CIMCO programmes are integral to efficiency on the shop floor, providing not only great tools to get the job done, but also a powerful and integrated platform for editing, designing, visualising, managing and communicating CNC programmes and related content.
- CIMCO Edit 8
CIMCO Edit is very easy to appreciate by both the novice or seasoned CNC Programmer alike. Version 8 has brought great new interface and features including an ftp client, advanced search functions in the open file dialogue as well as improvements to the backplotter including new filters.
- CIMCO DNC-Max 8
CIMCO DNC Max is a proven communications system capable of handling diverse machine configurations. DNC-Max is easily managed and operated via a Web Browser, Client, Tablet or Smart Phone.
- CIMCO MDC-Max 8
CIMCO MDC-Max brings a real-time machine data collection with instant reports, graphs and live views. Android and Web clients are available to extend capabilities beyond the PC environment.
- NC-Base 8
CIMCO NC-Base provides a flexible and effective CNC program management tool that greatly extends the capabilities of DNC-Max and CIMCO Editor. NC-Base client is accessible as a tab within CIMCO Edit.
- CIMCO CNC-Calc 8
CIMCO CNC-Calc provides you with a simple CAD/CAM inside CIMCO Editor. Allowing complex 2D geometry to be addressed further down the production line. Includes a generic API for development and modify Post Processors.
- CIMCO Software Manager
CIMCO Software Manager will be included in the upcoming CIMCO Version 8 release in early 2016. This IT friendly product will encapsulate the License Server and has planned future features, including centralized update pushing through Microsoft Active Directory
About CIMCO Americas, LLC. Founded in 1991, CIMCO A/S has sold more than 100,000 software licenses through experience and customer service all over the world. Cimco known for their Reliable DNC software, Cimco also has the world’s best G Code editor available on the market. So even if you are happy with your current DNC and CAM solution the Cimco Editor will compliment anyone’s day to day needs.
Product: CIMCO Software
Version: 8.06.06 Preview*
Supported Architectures: x86
Website Home Page : www.cimco.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista or newer / Server 2008 (R2), 2012 (R2), 2106
* Note: CIMCO software releases are made available in two versions: Preview and Stable.
- Preview releases contain the latest features and bugfixes as they are made publicly available. Changes made to the Preview releases are not guaranteed to be feature stable.
- Stable releases are feature stable and recommended for use in production environments. We primarily recommend using the Stable version.
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
× CIMCO Software 8.06.06 Close
Download File Size:488.75 MB