× "Vascular Access Surgery: Tips and Tricks" ed. by Alexander Berezin Close
"Vascular Access Surgery: Tips and Tricks" ed. by Alexander Berezin
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1838801723 9781838801724 1838801715 9781838801717 | 126 pages | PDF | 7 MB
This book discusses various clinical aspects of vascular access to enrich our knowledge and understanding of the contemporary methodology and management of vascular access for a broad range of purposes.
Decision-making regarding the route of access to minimize procedural complications, especially in patients with unusual or complicated vascular anatomy, is extremely important for successful vascular access surgery. Several techniques for vascular access are widely disputed in the context of achieving optimal clinical outcomes.
In four sections, this book examines the following topics:
1. Vascular Access: Methodology and Contemporary Management;
2. Vascular Access and Reparative Surgery;
3. Vascular Access Failure; and
4. Risk Stratification in Vascular Access.
1. Different Sites of Vascular Access for Transcutaneous Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI)
2. Vascular Access Management for Haemodialysis: A Value-Based Approach from NephroCare Experience
3. Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm Repair in Patients with Aortoiliac Occlusive Disease
4. Pathogenesis and Prevention of Vascular Access Failure
5. Promising Role of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor-A in Risk Stratification after PCI
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:6.79 MB