× "Thyroid Disorders" ed. by Poondy Gopalratnam Raman Close
"Thyroid Disorders" ed. by Poondy Gopalratnam Raman
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789857864 9781789857863 1789857856 9781789857856 | 71 pages | PDF | 5 MB
This book contains various aspects of thyroid gland disorders.
Congenital hypothyroidism chapter emphasizes early diagnosis in prevention of irreparable damage to growth and brain of infants. Role of nuclear medicine in diagnosis and treatment is outlined. Last few chapters deal with congenital hypothyroidism, thyroid carcinoma, its diagnosis, treatment and preservation of posterior parathyroid gland during thyroid surgery. The purpose of the book is to disseminate knowledge on thyroid diseases. It will be a good reference book both for students of medicine and general practitioners.
1. Introductory Chapter: Introduction to Thyroid Disorders
2. Congenital Hypothyroidism
3. Inferior Parathyroid Gland Preservation In Situ during Central Neck Dissection for Thyroid Papillary Carcinoma
4. Nuclear Medicine in the Assessment of Thyrotoxicosis Associated with Increased Thyroid Function and Radioiodine 131 Ablative Therapies
5. Thyroid Cancer: Diagnosis, Treatment and Follow-Up
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:4.64 MB