× "The Fifth Generation (5G) of Wireless Communication" ed. by Ahmed Kishk Close
"The Fifth Generation (5G) of Wireless Communication" ed. by Ahmed Kishk
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789857708 9781789857702 1789857694 9781789857696 | 81 pages | PDF | 10 MB
This volume is a collection of reviewed and relevant research chapters, offering a comprehensive overview of recent developments in the field of Electrical and Electronic Engineering. The book comprises chapters edited by an expert active in the Electrical and Electronic Engineering research area.
All chapters are complete in itself but united under a common research study topic. This publication aims at providing a thorough overview of the latest research efforts by international authors on the fifth generation (5G) of wireless communication, and open new possible research paths for further novel developments.
1. Introductory Chapter: The Future of Mobile Communications
2. Optical Wireless and Millimeter Waves for 5G Access Networks
3. Rateless Space-Time Block Codes for 5G Wireless Communication Systems
4. Evolution and Move toward Fifth-Generation Antenna
5. Where are the Things of the Internet? Precise Time of Arrival Estimation for IoT Positioning
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:9.12 MB