× "Staphylococcus Aureus" ed. by Hassan Hemeg, Hani Ozbak, Farhat Afrin Close
"Staphylococcus Aureus" ed. by Hassan Hemeg, Hani Ozbak, Farhat Afrin
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789845939 9781789845938 1789845920 9781789845921 | 135 pages | PDF | 6 MB
This book highlights the new areas for the treatment of Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus strains (MRSA) using natural products. The implementation of specific products produced by this organism can help the scientist to obtain a new window for treatments such as anticancer chemotherapy, antioxidants, etc.
Staphylococcus aureus strains are an important medical infectious agent that causes a wide range of pathogeneses starting from colonization of the skin and mucosal surface to severe pathogenic effects such as septicemia. The mortality and morbidity from this pathogen are challenging issues for the healthcare premises. MRSA are causing severe infections due to the genes that are resistant to several antibiotics including methicillin, aminoglycosides, and others. Recently, there have been several reports related to failure of treatment plans caused by MRSA that led to Vancomycin Intermediate Staphylococcus aureus strains (VISA) or, in sporadic cases, resistance to the drug of choice.
1. Non-microbial Natural Products That Inhibit Drug-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus
2. Typification Methods and Molecular Epidemiology of Staphylococcus aureus with Methicillin Resistance
3. Dairy Staphylococcus aureus: Epidemiology, Drug Susceptibilities, Drug Modulation, and Preventive Measures
4. Prevalence, Diagnosis and Local Susceptibility of Staphylococci Infections
5. Molecular Features of Virulence and Resistance Mechanisms in Nosocomial and Community-Acquired Staphylococcus aureus
6. Antimicrobial Susceptibility Pattern of Staphylococcus aureus
7. Resistance of Staphylococci to Macrolides-Lincosamides- Streptogramins B (MLSB): Epidemiology and Mechanisms of Resistance
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:4.58 MB