× "Recent Advances in Analytical Chemistry" ed. by Muharrem Ince, Olcay Kaplan Ince Close
"Recent Advances in Analytical Chemistry" ed. by Muharrem Ince, Olcay Kaplan Ince
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789858100 9781789858105 1789858097 9781789858099 | 139 pages | PDF | 15 MB
This book focuses on recent and future trends in analytical methods and provides an overview of analytical chemistry. The book provides separation approaches and method validation, as well as recent developments and applications in analytical chemistry. The aim of the book is to explain the subject, clarify important studies, and compare and develop new and groundbreaking applications.
As a comprehensive analytical chemistry book, it takes a broad view of the subject and integrates a wide variety of approaches.
It is written primarily for researchers in the fields of analytical chemistry, environmental chemistry, and applied chemistry.
Written by leading experts in their respective areas, the book is highly recommended for professionals interested in analytical chemistry because it provides specific and comprehensive examples.
1. Quantitative and Qualitative LC-High-Resolution MS: The Technological and Biological Reasons for a Shift of Paradigm
2. Modern Extraction and Cleanup Methods of Veterinary Drug Residues in Food Samples of Animal Origin
3. Contribution of Infrared Spectroscopy to the Vibrational Study of Ethylenediammonium Chloride Thiocyanate: (C2H10N2 )(ClNCS)
4. Characterization of Whole and Fragmented Wild-Type Porcine IgG
5. Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation: A Review
6. Aptamers for Diagnostics with Applications for Infectious Diseases
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:13.67 MB