× "Quality Management and Quality Control: New Trends and Developments" ed. by Paulo A. R.Pereira, Sandra M. M. Xavier Da Silva Close
"Quality Management and Quality Control: New Trends and Developments" ed. by Paulo António Rodrigues Pereira, Sandra Maria Miranda Xavier Da Silva
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789238781 9781789238785 1789238773 9781789238778 | 125 pages | PDF | 15 MB
The book is focused on new trends and developments in Quality management (QM) and Quality control (QC) in several types of industries from a worldwide perspective.
Quality management (QM) practices are the basis for the successful implementation and maintenance of any QM system. Quality control (QC) is identified as a QM component. Therefore, QM effectiveness is dependent on the QC strategy. QC practice is more or less complex depending on the type of production.
Its content has been organized into two sections and seven chapters written by well-recognized researchers worldwide. Several approaches are debated based on sample traceability, analytical method validation, required parameters, class of exponential regression-type estimators of the population means, determination of impurities, viewpoints, and case studies.
1. Quality Management Practices in Indian SMEs
2. Total Quality Management in a Resource-Starved Nation
3. Sample Traceability in Toxicology
4. Analytical Method Validation as the First Step in Drug Quality Control
5. Quality in Testing Laboratories: A Real Case in a Spanish Fuel Laboratory
6. Determination of Essential Parameters for Quality Control in Fabrication of Piezoelectric Micropumps
7. Determination of Impurities in Pharmaceuticals: Why and How?
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:12 MB