× "Polynomials: Theory and Application" ed. by Cheon Seoung Ryoo Close
"Polynomials: Theory and Application" ed. by Cheon Seoung Ryoo
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1838802703 9781838802707 183880269X 9781838802691 | 151 pages | PDF | 5 MB
This book is based on recent results in all areas related to polynomials. Divided into sections on theory and application, this book provides an overview of the current research in the field of polynomials.
Polynomials are well known for their ability to improve their properties and for their applicability in the interdisciplinary fields of engineering and science. Many problems arising in engineering and physics are mathematically constructed by differential equations. Most of these problems can only be solved using special polynomials. Special polynomials and orthonormal polynomials provide a new way to analyze solutions of various equations often encountered in engineering and physical problems. In particular, special polynomials play a fundamental and important role in mathematics and applied mathematics. Until now, research on polynomials has been done in mathematics and applied mathematics only.
Topics include cyclotomic and Littlewood polynomials; Descartes' rule of signs; obtaining explicit formulas and identities for polynomials defined by generating functions; polynomials with symmetric zeros; numerical investigation on the structure of the zeros of the q-tangent polynomials; investigation and synthesis of robust polynomials in uncertainty on the basis of the root locus theory; pricing basket options by polynomial approximations; and orthogonal expansion in time domain method for solving Maxwell's equations using paralleling-in-order scheme.
1. Cyclotomic and Littlewood Polynomials Associated to Algebras
2. New Aspects of Descartes’ Rule of Signs
3. Obtaining Explicit Formulas and Identities for Polynomials Defined by Generating Functions of the Form F(t) x G(t) α
4. Polynomials with Symmetric Zeros
5. A Numerical Investigation on the Structure of the Zeros of the Q-Tangent Polynomials
6. Investigation and Synthesis of Robust Polynomials in Uncertainty on the Basis of the Root Locus Theory
7. Pricing Basket Options by Polynomial Approximations
8. The Orthogonal Expansion in Time-Domain Method for Solving Maxwell Equations Using Paralleling-in-Order Scheme
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:4.87 MB