× "Parasites and Parasitic Diseases" ed. by Gilberto Antonio Bastidas Pacheco Close
"Parasites and Parasitic Diseases" ed. by Gilberto Antonio Bastidas Pacheco
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1838801286 9781838801281 1838801278 9781838801274 | 89 pages | PDF | 7 MB
This volume is dedicated to parasitic diseases, - considered nowadays as an important public health problem due to the high morbidity and mortality rates registered in the world.
These diseases result in more severe consequences for the social order of tropical and subtropical countries because many of them have low economic income that makes it even more difficult to design and implement health control programs. This situation opens the door to the emergence and reemergence of these diseases; therefore, it is convenient, necessary, and essential to study and update the epidemiological behavior of tropical diseases with the objective of offering official health professionals and institutions current information for decision-making in this area to ensure social welfare.
1. Introductory Chapter: Parasitology and Parasitism Areas of Knowledge That Must Be Constantly Studied
2. Organ Pathology and Associated IFN-γ and IL-10 Variations in Mice Infected with Toxoplasma gondii Isolate from Kenya
3. Malaria Pathophysiology as a Syndrome: Focus on Glucose Homeostasis in Severe Malaria and Phytotherapeutics Management of the Disease
4. Prevalence and Intensity of Intestinal Parasites and Malaria in Pregnant Women at Abobo District in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
5. Current Aspects in Trichinellosis
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:6.9 MB