× "Osteogenesis and Bone Regeneration" ed. by Haisheng Yang Close
"Osteogenesis and Bone Regeneration" ed. by Haisheng Yang
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789857686 9781789857689 1789857678 9781789857672 | 127 pages | PDF | 9 MB
This book provides an overview of the current developments in osteogenesis and bone regeneration, including molecular and cellular mechanisms, physical therapies (low-level laser, distraction osteogenesis), biological therapies (mesenchymal stem cells, stem cell derived exosomes, inflammatory factor, Chinese medicine), as well as tissue engineering approaches promoting bone regeneration by targeting osteogenesis.
Osteogenesis is a core component of the skeletal system and depends on the well-coordinated proliferation and differentiation of osteogenic cells. Multiple signaling pathways and transcriptional factors tightly regulate the process of osteogenesis. Any abnormities in bone formation could cause severe disorders such as osteogenesis imperfecta and osteoporosis. Bone regeneration, a complex and well-orchestrated physiological process of osteogenesis, remains a medical challenge in the field of orthopedics and maxillofacial surgery.
1. Bone Development and Growth
2. Wnt Signaling and Genetic Bone Diseases
3. Potential Therapeutic Applications of Exosomes in Bone Regenerative Medicine
4. Role of Inflammatory Factors in Regulation of Osteogenesis in Tissue-Engineered Bone
5. Traditional Chinese Medicine Therapy for Targeting Osteoblastogenesis
6. Alternative Strategies for Stem Cell Osteogenic Differentiation
7. Distraction Osteogenesis in Oral and Craniomaxillofacial Reconstructive Surgery
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:8.75 MB