× "Nuclear Fusion: One Noble Goal and a Variety of Scientific and Technological Challenges" ed. by Igor Girka Close
"Nuclear Fusion: One Noble Goal and a Variety of Scientific and Technological Challenges" ed. by Igor Girka
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789857880 9781789857887 1789857872 9781789857870 | 98 pages | PDF | 13 MB
This monograph includes chapters on nuclear physics and mechanical engineering within the scope of nuclear fusion.
Power production and its consumption and distribution are among the most urgent problems of mankind. Despite positive dynamics in introducing renewable sources of energy, nuclear power plants still remain the major source of carbon-free electric energy. Fusion can be an alternative to fission in the foreseeable future. Research in the field of controlled nuclear fusion has been ongoing for almost 100 years. Magnetic confinement systems are the most promising for effective implementation, and the International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor is under construction in France. To accomplish nuclear fusion on Earth, we have to resolve a number of scientific and technological problems.
1. Nuclear Fusion: Holy Grail of Energy
2. Fusion Reaction of Weakly Bound Nuclei
3. Fusion Neutronics Experiments for Thorium Assemblies
4. Mechanical Mockup of IFE Reactor Intended for the Development of Cryogenic Target Mass Production and Target Rep-Rate Delivery into the Reaction Chamber
5. The Mechanical Behavior of the Cable-in-Conduit Conductor in the ITER Project
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:12.21 MB