× "New Trends in Industrial Automation" ed. by Pengzhong Li Close
"New Trends in Industrial Automation" ed. by Pengzhong Li
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789859522 9781789859522 1789859514 9781789859515 | 85 pages | PDF | 15 MB
This book is a collection of articles on novel approaches to current problems in industrial automation and encompasses multidisciplinary areas such as distributed system architecture, application of non-destructive distributed sensor system, joint simulation technology, and a summary of intelligent transition. The book provides useful reference material for technical workers in the field of industrial automation, including undergraduate and postgraduate students, academicians, researchers, and practicing engineers.
New technological developments expand the technical connotation of industrial automation with control objects and control objectives also greatly expanded, thus promoting development direction of industrial automation technology to intellectualization.
1. Introductory Chapter: New Trends in Industrial Automation
2. Evolution and Paradigm Shift in Distributed System Architecture
3. A Nondestructive Distributed Sensor System for Imaging in Industrial Tomography
4. Electromechanical Co-Simulation for Ball Screw Feed Drive System
5. Industry 3.0 to Industry 4.0: Exploring the Transition
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:13.64 MB