× "Nanowires: Synthesis, Properties and Applications" ed. by Simas Rackauskas Close
"Nanowires: Synthesis, Properties and Applications" ed. by Simas Rackauskas
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789859069 9781789859065 1789859050 9781789859058 | 107 pages | PDF | 16 MB
This book provides a comprehensive overview of the most important developments in the field of nanowires, starting from their synthesis, discussing properties, and finalizing with nanowire applications.
Nanowires are attracting wide scientific interest due to the unique properties associated with their one-dimensional geometry. Developments in the understanding of the fundamental principles of the nanowire growth mechanisms and mastering functionalization provide tools to control crystal structure, morphology, and the interactions at the material interface, and create characteristics that are superior to those of planar geometries.
The book consists of two parts: the first is devoted to the synthesis of nanowires and characterization, and the second investigates the properties of nanowires and their applications in future devices.
1. Nanowires of Fe/MgO/Fe Encapsulated in Carbon Nanotubes
2. Diamond Nanowire Synthesis, Properties and Applications
3. Analysis of Electrochemical and Structurally Enhanced LiMn2O4 Nanowire Cathode System
4. Nanowires for Room-Temperature Mid-Infrared Emission
5. Parasitic Capacitances on Scaling Lateral Nanowire
6. Magnetoresistance and Structural Characterization of Electrospun La1âˆ’xSrxMnO3 Nanowire Networks
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:15.05 MB