× "Nanostructures in Energy Generation, Transmission and Storage" ed. by Yanina Fedorenko Close
"Nanostructures in Energy Generation, Transmission and Storage" ed. by Yanina Fedorenko
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789857406 9781789857405 1789857392 9781789857399 | 157 pages | PDF | 23 MB
This book presents a collection of research contributions addressing recent achievements in nanoscience to mitigate societal challenges of environmental pollution and energy shortage.
Today, clean natural resources, global warming, energy production, transmission and storage are the most widely discussed topics and main directions of scientific research.
The environmental control, forensics and virtually any industry rely on the newest advances in nanoscience and sustainable technologies. Nanostructured materials explored in ultrasensitive sensors aid in global environmental monitoring, medical diagnostics and energy conversion applications. Global energy resources - solar energy, hydrogen generation and the oceans - are being effectively explored owing to the discovery of new materials for photo- and photo-electrochemical energy conversion, hydrogen generation and storage, water purification and desalination, environmental control and information processing.
1. Introductory Chapter: Electron Microscopy - Research Highlights
2. Molecular Simulation Study of Water Transport through Aquaporin-Inspired Pore Geometry
3. Sensors from Electrospun Nanostructures
4. Fabrication of Ordered and High-Performance Nanostructured Photoelectrocatalysts by Electrochemical Anodization: Influence of Hydrodynamic Conditions
5. Nanostructured Perovskites for Catalytic Combustion
6. Proton Exchange Membrane Water Electrolysis as a Promising Technology for Hydrogen Production and Energy Storage
7. Nanostructured Si/SiO2 Quantum Wells
8. Self-Assembled Nanostructures Formation in Hybrid Metal-Mesogenic Systems
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:21.01 MB