× "Modeling and Computer Simulation" ed. by Dragan Cvetković Close
"Modeling and Computer Simulation" ed. by Dragan Cvetković
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789857961 9781789857962 1789857953 9781789857955 | 77 pages | PDF | 18 MB
The authors presented various applications of computer simulations as well as their advantages and disadvantages. They describe the process of modeling and its simulation of heat recovery steam generators, the chronometer detent escapement mechanism, relevant sociotechnical processes with regard to new housing and building law and regional management trends in the European Union, and the agent-based model for biological systems.
Computer simulation or a computer model has the task of simulating the behaviour of an abstract model of a particular system. Computer simulations have become a useful part of mathematical modeling of many natural systems in physics, quantum mechanics, chemistry, biology, economic systems, psychology, and social sciences, as well as in the engineering process of new technologies.
1. Introductory Chapter: Computer Simulation
2. Modeling, Simulation, and Control of Steam Generation Processes
3. Agent-Based Modeling and Simulation of Biological Systems
4. Modeling, Motion Study, and Computer Simulation of Thomas Earnshaw’s Chronometer Detent Escapement Mechanism
5. The Role of Computer Simulation Tools in Improving the Quality of Life in Small Settlements of the Czech Republic
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:16.92 MB