× "Liver Cirrhosis: Debates and Current Challenges" ed. by Georgios Tsoulfas Close
"Liver Cirrhosis: Debates and Current Challenges" ed. by Georgios Tsoulfas
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789238862 9781789238860 1789238854 9781789238853 | 155 pages | PDF | 5 MB
This book is a collection of chapters offering the distilled knowledge of various worldwide experts in hepatic surgery and hepatic physiology.
Liver cirrhosis and its complications affect millions of patients of all ages around the globe and present treating physicians with perplexing problems, given the variety of etiologies and the critical nature of hepatic physiology.
The various debates that are presented regarding the diagnosis and treatment of liver cirrhosis and its significant complications, in addition to the most up-to-date information regarding molecular aspects, provide the reader with the full spectrum of knowledge in this challenging and continuously evolving field.
1. Noninvasive Biomarkers for the Diagnosis of Liver Fibrosis and Cirrhosis
2. Genetics of Biliary Atresia: A Work in Progress for a Disease with an Unavoidable Sequela into Liver Cirrhosis following Failure of Hepatic Portoenterostomy
3. Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
4. Formation of Systemic Changes Features with Fatal Complications of Metabolic Syndrome and Chronic Diffuse Liver Diseases
5. Phytotherapy and Liver Disease
6. Molecular and Cellular Aspects of Cirrhosis and How an Adenosine Derivative Could Revert Fibrosis
7. Nonischemic Cardiomyopathy in Liver Transplant Recipients
8. Pharmacotherapy of Hepatic Encephalopathy
9. New Perspectives on the Use of Sub-Optimal Donor Livers
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:5.02 MB