× "Industrial Engineering" ed. by Ainul Akmar Mokhtar, Masdi Muhammad Close
"Industrial Engineering" ed. by Ainul Akmar Mokhtar, Masdi Muhammad
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1838803467 9781838803469 1838803459 9781838803452 | 85 pages | PDF | 7 MB
This book presents the current state of the art of industrial engineering and provides useful information to those who wish to optimize their business practices while increasing customer service and quality.
Businesses across the world are aiming for increased productivity and greater efficiency. This can be achieved through the knowledge of industrial engineering, which is a systematic approach to streamlining the business process.
1. Supplier Evaluation and Selection in Automobile Industry
2. Optimal Control Promotional Policy for a New Product Incorporating Repeat Purchase in Segmented Market: A Control Theoretic Approach
3. Integrated Batch Production and Maintenance Scheduling to Minimize Total Production and Maintenance Costs with a Common Due Date Constraint
4. Special Issues of Ensuring Electrical Safety in Networks with Isolated Neutral Voltage up to 1000 V at Mining Enterprises
5. An Integrated Approach for the Building and the Selection of Multidisciplinary Teams in Health Care System
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:5.9 MB