× "Green Technologies to Improve the Environment on Earth" ed. by Marquidia Pacheco Close
"Green Technologies to Improve the Environment on Earth" ed. by Marquidia Pacheco
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789856205 9781789856200 1789856191 9781789856194 | 95 pages | PDF | 25 MB
The aim of this book is to compile some of the green technologies applied to improve the environment on Earth. The success of these technologies is built from humility; from this ethical principle, the concept of honest broker is defined in this work.
Some of the biggest environmental problems, such as soil pollution by heavy metals and pollution from the mining industry and massive coal plants, are also addressed. Additional subjects depicted here include geothermal energy, plasma technology, and the correct use of electric vehicles, and demonstrate a promising scenario to diminish greenhouse gases. Likewise, caring for wildlife is essential; the correct use of certain technologies depicted here can contribute to their conservation.
1. Introductory Chapter: Green Technologies to Improve the Environment on Earth
2. Clean Coal Technology Adaptability and R and D Support for Efficiency and Sustainability
3. The Application of Artificial Intelligence to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions in the Mining Industry
4. Geothermal Energy as an Alternative to Reduce Atmospheric Emissions and Provide Green Energy
5. Greenhouse Gases Reforming and Hydrogen Upgrading by Using Warm Plasma Technology
6. Electric Vehicles Are a Zero-Emission Technology?
7. How Technology Can Transform Wildlife Conservation
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:23.9 MB