× "Gene Expression and Control" ed. by Fumiaki Uchiumi Close
"Gene Expression and Control" ed. by Fumiaki Uchiumi
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789855187 9781789855180 1789855179 9781789855173 | 176 pages | PDF | 10 MB
This book is intended for scientists, especially those who are interested in the future prospect of gene expression and control in medicine and industry.
Transcription is the most fundamental nuclear event, by which the information of nucleotide sequences on DNA is transcribed into RNA by multiple proteins, including RNA polymerases. Transcription determines the functions of proteins and the behaviour of cells, appropriately responding to environmental changes.
This book consists of 9 chapters, divided into four parts. Each chapter is written by experts both in the basic and applied scientific field. A collection of articles presented by active and laboratory-based investigators provides evidence from the research, giving us a rigid platform to discuss "Gene Expression and Control."
1. Introductory Chapter: Gene Expression Controlling System and Its Application to Medical Sciences
2. Shaping the Transcriptional Landscape through MAPK Signaling
3. Autophagy-Related Gene Expression Changes Are Found in Pancreatic Cancer and Neurodegenerative Diseases
4. Oral Pathology: Gene Expression in Odontogenic Cysts
5. Data Mining Approaches for Understanding of Regulation of Expression of the Urea Cycle Genes
6. Recent Advances about Local Gene Delivery by Ultrasound
7. Gene Regulation in Ruminants: A Nutritional Perspective
8. Transcriptional Initiation in Ribosomal Protein Genes in the Fission Yeast Schizosaccharomyces pombe
9. Repurposing E. coli by Engineering Quorum Sensing and Redox Genetic Circuits
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:9.48 MB