× "Fractal Analysis" ed. by Sid-Ali Ouadfeul Close
"Fractal Analysis" ed. by Sid-Ali Ouadfeul
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789854342 9781789854343 1789854334 9781789854336 | 98 pages | PDF | 27 MB
The aim of this book is to show some applications of fractal analysis in the fields of sciences.
The first chapter introduces the readers to the book, while the second chapter shows the methods and challenges of fractal analysis of time-series data sets.
The third chapter demonstrates fractal geometry as an attractive choice for miniaturized planar microwave filter design.
The fourth chapter presents fractal antennas for wearable applications.
The objective of the fifth chapter is to show some Parrondian games in discrete dynamic systems, while the last chapter reveals fractal structures of carbon nanotube system arrays.
1. Introductory Chapter: Fractal in Sciences
2. Fractal Analysis of Time-Series Data Sets: Methods and Challenges
3. Fractal Geometry: An Attractive Choice for Miniaturized Planar Microwave
4. Fractal Antennas for Wearable Applications
5. Parrondian Games in Discrete Dynamic Systems
6. Fractal Structures of the Carbon Nanotube System Arrays
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:24.75 MB