× "Fillers: Synthesis, Characterization and Industrial Application" ed. by Amar Patnaik Close
"Fillers: Synthesis, Characterization and Industrial Application" ed. by Amar Patnaik
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789857929 9781789857924 1789857910 9781789857917 | 82 pages | PDF | 11 MB
This volume comprises a set of chapters that brings an interdisciplinary perspective to accomplish a more detailed understanding of filler materials for the synthesis and characterization of different industrial applications. This book delivers a comprehensive study associated with the sections of material science, polymer technology, anisotropic elasticity phenomena, fracture mechanics, applied mechanics, material synthesis, mechanical and thermo-mechanical characteristics, tribological behavior, etc.
Significant research efforts all around the world are continuing to explore the properties of composite materials. Researchers are collectively focusing their efforts on the use of particulate fillers in composites for miscellaneous applications.
This book embraces all the chapters that are concerned with the effect of incorporating different fillers or particulates in fabricated composites.
1. The Effects of Novel Additives Used in PVA/Starch Biohybrid Films
2. Determining the Filler Activity in the Sintering of Pitch Composites
3. Dynamic Mechanical Behaviour of Coir and Coconut Husk Particulate Reinforced Polymer Composites: The Effect of Exposure to Acidic Environment
4. Active Solders and Active Soldering
5. Carbothermal Synthesis of Spherical AlN Fillers
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:10.71 MB