× "Endoplasmic Reticulum" ed. by Angel Catala Close
"Endoplasmic Reticulum" ed. by Angel Catala
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1838800883 9781838800888 1838800875 9781838800871 | 88 pages | PDF | 5 MB
The purpose of this book is to concentrate on recent developments on endoplasmic reticulum. The articles collected in this book are contributions by invited researchers with a long-standing experience in different research areas. The material presented here is understandable to a broad audience, not only scientists but also people with general background in many different biological sciences.
This volume offers you up-to-date, expert reviews of the fast-moving field of endoplasmic reticulum. The book is divided in two sections: 1. Introduction and 2. Endoplasmic Reticulum Properties and Functions.
1. Introductory Chapter: Endoplasmic Reticulum-Knowledge and Perspectives
2. Mechanical Properties of Chaperone BiP, the Master Regulator of the Endoplasmic Reticulum
3. Endoplasmic Reticulum-Associated Degradation (ERAD)
4. Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress and Autophagy
5. Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress during Mammalian Follicular Atresia
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:4.76 MB