× "Cytogenetics: Past, Present and Further Perspectives" ed. by Marcelo Larramendy, Sonia Soloneski Close
"Cytogenetics: Past, Present and Further Perspectives" ed. by Marcelo Larramendy, Sonia Soloneski
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1838804064 9781838804060 1838804056 9781838804053 | 163 pages | PDF | 11 MB
This volume discusses events that influenced the development of cytogenetics as a specialty within biology, with special attention paid to methodological achievements developed worldwide that have driven the field forward. The book reviews and provides a brief account of the structure of chromosomes and stresses the high structural conservation in different species with an emphasis on aspects that require further research.
Improvements to the resolution of chromosome analysis followed closely the introduction of innovative analytical technologies. However, it should be kept in mind that the future of cytogenetics will likely depend on improved knowledge of chromosome structure and function.
1. Cytogenetics in the Study of Chromosomal Rearrangement during Wheat Evolution and Breeding
2. Cytogenetic Relationships of Turkish Oaks
3. Application of Karyotype and Genetic Characterization Analyses for Hybrid Breeding of Epinephelus Groupers
4. Cytogenetic Tools to Study the Biodiversity of Neotropical Fish: From the Classic to the Advent of Cell Culture
5. Karyology of the Bats from the Russian Far East
6. Resolving Paradoxes of Robertsonian Translocations
7. Comparative Cytogenetics Allows the Reconstruction of Human Chromosome History: The Case of Human Chromosome 13
8. Cytogenomic Microarray Testing
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:9.85 MB