× "Current Perspectives in Human Papillomavirus" ed. by Shailendra K. Saxena Close
"Current Perspectives in Human Papillomavirus" ed. by Shailendra K. Saxena
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789858224 9781789858228 1789858216 9781789858211 | 122 pages | PDF | 4 MB
This book gives a comprehensive overview of recent advances in human papillomavirus (HPV) infection, as well as general concepts of infections, immunopathology, diagnosis, treatment, epidemiology, and etiology. It examines current clinical recommendations in the management of HPV, highlighting the ongoing issues, recent advances, and future directions in diagnostic approaches and therapeutic strategies.
The book focuses on various aspects and properties of HPV, whose deep understanding is very important for safeguarding the human race from further loss of resources and economies due to HPV infection. I hope that this work will increase the interest in this field of research and that the readers will find it useful for their investigations, management, and clinical usage.
1. Recent Advances in Human Papillomavirus Infection and Management
2. Human Papillomavirus and Cervical Cancer
3. HPV Infection and Vulvar Cancer
4. Human Papillomavirus Infection and Lung Cancer
5. Role of Extracellular Vesicles in Human Papillomavirus-Induced Tumorigenesis
6. Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Infection in Males: A Need for More Awareness
7. Results of a Survey Concerning Cervical Cancer Risk Factors among Women in Western Kazakhstan
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:3.56 MB