× "Chemometrics and Data Analysis in Chromatography" ed. by Vu Dang Hoang Close
"Chemometrics and Data Analysis in Chromatography" ed. by Vu Dang Hoang
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789238366 9781789238365 1789238358 9781789238358 | 107 pages | PDF | 11 MB
This book intends to provide the readers with an up-to-date application of chemometrics and data analysis to different types of chromatographic methods.
Chromatography approaches are widely used in various life science applications. Since its invention by the Russian botanist Mikhail S. Tsvet in 1901, chromatography has increasingly developed into an invaluable laboratory tool for the separation and identification of chemical components. It outperforms older techniques (such as crystallization, solvent extraction, and distillation) by offering unequaled resolving power and the possibility of lowering detection limits to below nanogram levels. To further improve chromatographic methods, however, the use of chemometrics is advisable as an economical alternative to resolve any problematic situations in analysis.
1. Introductory Chapter: Mathematical Methods in Liquid Chromatography - The State-of-the-Art Developments and Challenges
2. Chemometrics-Based TLC and GC-MS for Small Molecule Analysis: A Practical Guide
3. Chromatographic Separation, Total Determination and Chemical Speciation of Mercury in Environmental Water Samples Using 4-(2-Thiazolylazo) Resorcinol-Based Polyurethane Foam Sorbent-Packed Column
4. Variability Characterization of the Olive Species Regarding Virgin Olive Oil Aroma Compounds by Multivariate Analysis of GC Data
5. High-Order Calibration and Data Analysis in Chromatography
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:9.6 MB