× "Ceramic Materials: Synthesis, Characterization, Applications and Recycling" ed. by D. E. Quesada, L. P. Villarejo, P. S.Soto Close
"Ceramic Materials: Synthesis, Characterization, Applications and Recycling" ed. by Dolores Eliche Quesada, Luis Perez Villarejo, Pedro Sánchez Soto
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789857740 9781789857740 1789857732 9781789857733 | 93 pages | PDF | 16 MB
This book aims to analyze the synthesis, characterization, and applications of ceramic materials. This includes an introduction to traditional and advanced ceramics, the use of traditional ceramic materials as ideal candidates for absorbing wastes, and the synthesis and characterization of advanced ceramics as nanoceramics, ytria ceramics, and electronic ceramics.
Scientific and technological development has led to the formulation of tailor-made materials, which have given rise to materials with new structural and industrial applications.
1. Introductory Chapter: Ceramic Materials - Synthesis, Characterization, Applications and Recycling
2. The Use of Ceramic Waste Powder (CWP) in Making Eco-Friendly Concretes
3. Synthesis of High-Purity Ceramic Nano-Powders Using Dissolution Method
4. Plasma Resistance Evaluation and Characteristics of Yttria Ceramics Sintered by Using Calcination Yttria
5. Impedance Spectroscopy: A Powerful Technique for Study of Electronic Ceramics
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:14.69 MB