× "Cell Signalling: Thermodynamics and Molecular Control" ed. by Sajal Ray Close
"Cell Signalling: Thermodynamics and Molecular Control" ed. by Sajal Ray
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1838800662 9781838800666 1838800654 9781838800659 | 75 pages | PDF | 11 MB
This book includes high-impact articles written in the frontier areas of research on cell signaling. Issues such as information thermodynamics, master regulation of immune tolerance, genetically encoded reporter circuits and their applications, hypoxia, and vitamin K2 mediated signaling processes are addressed and discussed by eminent researchers of the field.
Intracellular signal transduction is an important topic of research in cell and molecular biology. It has a wide range of implications in growth, differentiation, development, animal polarity, cellular response monitoring, and many disease processes, including cancer. The functional homeostasis of a cell is assumed to be maintained by an intricate network of signaling that evolved through natural selection.
1. Information Thermodynamics of Cell Signal Transduction
2. Wnt Signaling as a Master Regulator of Immune Tolerance in a Tumor Microenvironment
3. A Novel Genetic Circuit Supports Laboratory Automation and High Throughput Monitoring of Inflammation in Living Human Cells
4. The Signaling Nature of Cellular Metabolism: The Hypoxia Signaling
5. Vitamin K2: A Vitamin that Works like a Hormone, Impinging on Gene Expression
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:10.13 MB