× "Candida Albicans" ed. by Doblin Sandai Close
"Candida Albicans" ed. by Doblin Sandai
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 183880160X 9781838801601 1838801596 9781838801595 | 165 pages | PDF | 8 MB
This book highlights modern techniques of research into Candida albicans, especially in terms of emerging and emerged pathogenic Candida species. It also looks at metabolic adaptation, resistance related to environmental stress and variety of nutrients, best performing plants that inhibit Candida's activities, interaction with other microbes, antifungal immunity mechanisms, and the posttherapeutic management of fungal infections.
The book is a collection of very high impact research that includes a combination of biochemical, molecular biological, and medical microbiological innovative scientific techniques. It contains fascinating information that will help readers to explore and understand why C. albicans is different from other microbes. The authors describe this significant discovery using both bioinformatic and laboratory techniques and this uniqueness is the reason why C. albicans is a successful pathogenic yeast.
1. Emerging Pathogens of the Candida Species
2. Antifungal Activity of Brazilian Medicinal Plants against Candida Species
3. Carbon Sources Attribute to Pathogenicity in Candida albicans
4. The Cell Wall of Candida albicans: A Proteomics View
5. The Role of Phagocytes in Immunity to Candida albicans
6. Interactions of Candida albicans Cells with Aerobic and Anaerobic Bacteria during Formation of Mixed Biofilms in the Oral Cavity
7. Nanoparticles as New Therapeutic Agents against Candida albicans
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:7.49 MB