× "Atmospheric Pressure Plasma: from Diagnostics to Applications" ed. by Anton Nikiforov, Zhiqiang Chen Close
"Atmospheric Pressure Plasma: from Diagnostics to Applications" ed. by Anton Nikiforov, Zhiqiang Chen
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1838802509 9781838802509 1838802495 9781838802493 | 125 pages | PDF | 18 MB
The focus of this book is on providing engineers and scientists with a fundamental understanding of the physical and chemical properties of different atmospheric-pressure plasmas via plasma diagnostic techniques and their applications.
Plasma as the fourth state of matter is an ionized gas consisting of both negative and positive ions, electrons, neutral atoms, radicals, and photons. In the last few decades, atmospheric-pressure plasmas have started to attract increasing attention from both scientists and industry due to a variety of potential applications.
The book has been organized into two parts.
Part I focuses on the latest achievements in advanced diagnostics of different atmospheric-pressure plasmas.
Part II deals with applications of different atmospheric-pressure plasmas.
1. Advanced Optical Diagnostics of Atmospheric Pressure Plasma
2. Electrical Diagnostics of Dielectric Barrier Discharges
3. Simulation on the Surface Charge Behaviors of Epoxy Insulator by Corona Discharge
4. Applications of Dielectric Barrier Discharge Microplasma
5. Atmospheric Plasma Spray Processes: From Micro to Nanostructures
6. Chemical Detection of Short-Lived Species Induced in Aqueous Media by Atmospheric Pressure Plasma
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:16.13 MB