× "Applications of Optical Fibers for Sensing" ed. by Christian Cuadrado-Laborde Close
"Applications of Optical Fibers for Sensing" ed. by Christian Cuadrado-Laborde
Institute of Physics Rosario (CONICET-UNR)
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789853524 9781789853520 1789853516 9781789853513 | 153 pages | PDF | 19 MB
In this book the reader will find a collection of chapters written by different research teams, describing different applications of optical fibers for sensing. This work is mainly addressed to researchers already working in this area, but it is also accessible to anyone with a scientific background who desires to have an updated overview of the recent progress in this domain.
The book will be valuable to scientists and engineers who have become newly involved in this field. Each chapter is self-contained and can be read independently of the others. This book intends to provide highlights of the current research in this area, showing the recent advances in the field of optical fiber sensing.
1. Introductory Chapter: Application of Optical Fiber for Sensing
2. Minimalist Approach for the Design of Microstructured Optical Fiber Sensors
3. Fiber Bragg Gratings as e-Health Enablers: An Overview for Gait Analysis Applications
4. Distributed, Advanced Fiber Optic Sensors
5. Real-Time Particle Radiography by Means of Scintillating Fibers Tracker and Residual Range Detectors
6. Review of Liquid-Filled Optical Fibre-Based Temperature Sensing
7. Optical Fibre Long-Period Grating Sensors Operating at and around the Phase Matching Turning Point
8. Whispering Gallery Modes for Accurate Characterization of Optical Fibers’ Parameters
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:16.63 MB