× "Air Pollution: Monitoring, Quantification and Removal of Gases and Particles" ed. by Jorge Del Real Olvera Close
"Air Pollution: Monitoring, Quantification and Removal of Gases and Particles" ed. by Jorge Del Real Olvera
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1838801944 9781838801946 1838801936 9781838801939 | 65 pages | PDF | 13 MB
Currently, one of the most evident and dangerous contaminants aspects for the health of all living beings is air pollution. To understand the severity of this environmental problem, the authors make an in-depth review of different environmental aspects on monitoring, quantification and elimination of emissions to the atmosphere, generated by diverse anthropogenic activities in large cities.
Contributors of this book have made an effort to put their ideas in simple terms without forgoing quality. The principal objective of this book is to present the most recent technical literature to all interested readers in this field.
1. Air Emission Inventory
2. Airborne PM Impact on Health, Overview of Variables, and Key Factors to Decision Making in Air Quality
3. Commuting on Public Transport: Health Risks and Responses
4. Air Pollution in an Urban Area of Mexico: Sources of Emission (Vehicular, Natural, Industrial, and Brick Production)
5. Atmospheric N and S Deposition Fluxes in the Metropolitan Area of Monterrey, Mexico and Its Relation with Criteria Air Pollutants and Meteorological Conditions
6. Urban Air Pollution Mapping and Traffic Intensity: Active Transport Application
7. Dioxins and Furans: Emerging Contaminants of Air
8. Emissions of Inorganic Trace Pollutants from Coal Power Generation
9. Industrial Air Pollution Control
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:12.04 MB