× "Advances in Discourse Analysis" ed. by Lavinia Suciu Close
"Advances in Discourse Analysis" ed. by Lavinia Suciu
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789857589 9781789857580 1789857570 9781789857573 | 109 pages | PDF | 6 MB
This volume is dedicated to discourse analysis. Its main goal is to summarize current research in the discourse analysis area. The book provides a scientific platform for researchers to publish the latest studies and developments in both theoretical and practical aspects of discourse analysis and to make it more visible. The book is an excellent way for disseminating inspiring visions, innovative research methods, and research findings in this interdisciplinary field.
It is a fact that in our postmodern times, the discourse has gained new connections and dimensions through fundamental changes and structural progress. Therefore, the research of the discourse generates new knowledge, creates a favorable atmosphere for change, and provides people with information and data that help them to benefit directly in their everyday life.
1. Introductory Chapter: Discourse and Discourse Analysis. A Retrospective Approach
2. Discourses Analysis by a Decolonial Perspective
3. The Appropriation of Discourses and Practices: Female Migration from Russia to Greece in the 1990s and 2000s
4. From Little Fatherlands to Imagined Protonation: The Discourse on Francoprovençal in the Journal de Genève and the Gazette de Lausanne (1826–1998)
5. Between Rebellion and the Spectacle: Analysis of the Songs of the Hip-Hoppers of Bogotá
6. The Plasticity of Discourse Analysis for Social Science Research
7. The Discourses of Health Professionals on the Tuberculosis Patient in Mozambique: Reproduction and Resistance
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:4.87 MB