× "Advanced Technologies and Applications of Neutron Activation Analysis" ed. by Lylia Hamidatou Close
"Advanced Technologies and Applications of Neutron Activation Analysis" ed. by Lylia Hamidatou
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789859743 9781789859744 1789859735 9781789859737 | 107 pages | PDF | 15 MB
This book highlights the advanced technologies and applications of neutron activation analysis (NAA). It discusses the latest developments influencing the performance and utility of different NAA techniques across wide areas of applications: nuclear technology, industry, medicine, clinical investigations, biology, geochemistry, soil contamination, waste management, diet, lifestyle and health, cosmology, archeology, forensic science, etc.
The overall goal of the book is to promote innovation and development of NAA techniques, technologies, and nuclear culture by presenting high-quality chapters with numerous results at both national and international levels. The book will serve as a source for graduate and postgraduate students in nuclear sciences and applications and nuclear analytical techniques, experienced practitioners who want to implement or use other varieties of NAA, professional technicians and analysts, users of NAA, and other stakeholders who wish to better understand NAA techniques.
1. Overview of Neutron Activation Analysis
2. Neutron Activation Analysis: Application in Geology and Medicine
3. Colombian Neutron Activation Analysis Laboratory (CNAAL): Applications and Development Using the Nuclear Research Reactor IAN-R1
4. Monte Carlo Simulation of Correction Factors for Neutron Activation Foils
5. Neutron Activation System for ITER Tokamak
6. An Overview of the Establishment of Methodology to Analyse up to 5g-Sample by k0-Instrumental Neutron Activation Analysis, at CDTN, Brazil
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:14.25 MB