× "Adenosine Triphosphate in Health and Disease" ed. by Gyula Mozsik Close
"Adenosine Triphosphate in Health and Disease" ed. by Gyula Mozsik
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1838802045 9781838802042 1838802037 9781838802035 | 70 pages | PDF | 5 MB
The primary aim of this book is to demonstrate how such research can be used in both fields. This book gathers knowledge from experts in basic and clinical science, biochemistry, pharmacology, molecular pharmacology, genetics, and other fields. This book covers a very important research field; specifically, it tries to decrease the gap between theoretical and clinical research.
The tendency of world research is to gain a detailed insight into the living organs of animals and humans.
We must not lose sight of the problems that these organs can present; for example, we need to understand their molecular and biochemical mechanisms, as well as new drug productions to counteract diseases. Very deep mechanisms can offer new therapeutic pathways in hematology and oncology, among other fields. However, at least 8-l0 years of further clinical studies are necessary to make a final decision regarding the real clinical importance of basic research. Ideally, an interdisciplinary efforts among basic and clinical researchers are necessary in common research fields. At the same time, genetic research is increasing dramatically (e.g. enzyme mutations).
1. Introductory Chapter: From Adenosine Triphosphate to Basic and Clinical Research in Light of First and Second Messenger Systems to Cellular Energetical and Other Regulatory Functions of Cells in Animals and in Humans (with a Sample of Peptic Ulcer Disease
2. Temperature-Dependent Effects of ATP on Smooth and Skeletal Muscles
3. Purinergic Signaling: A New Regulator of Ovarian Function
4. Phosphorylation of NF-κB in Cancer
5. Clinical Evaluation of Adenosine Triphosphate Disodium Hydrate (ATP-2Na) for Asthenopia
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:4.68 MB