× "Acoustics of Materials" ed. by Zine El Abiddine Fellah, Co-editor Erick Ogam Close
"Acoustics of Materials" ed. by Zine El Abiddine Fellah, Co-editor Erick Ogam
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1838803505 9781838803506 1838803491 9781838803490 | 185 pages | PDF | 28 MB
This book deals with acoustic wave interaction with different materials, such as porous materials, crystals, biological tissues, nanofibers, etc. Physical phenomena and mathematical models are described, numerical simulations and theoretical predictions are compared to experimental data, and the results are discussed by evoking new trends and perspectives.
Several approaches and applications are developed, including non-linear elasticity, propagation, diffusion, soundscape, environmental acoustics, mechanotransduction, infrasound, acoustic beam, microwave sensors, and insulation. The book is composed of three sections: Control of Sound - Absorbing Materials for Damping of Sound, Sound Propagation in Complex/Porous materials and Nondestructive Testing (NDT), Non Linearity, Leakage.
1. How Do Acoustic Materials Work?
2. Sound Absorbing Resonator Based on the Framed Nanofibrous Membrane
3. Automated Classification of Microwave Transmitter Failures Using Virtual Sensors
4. Tortuosity Perturbations Induced by Defects in Porous Media
5. Acoustics and Biological Structures
6. Acoustics from Interior Designer Perspective
7. Time Domain Analysis of Elastic Nonlinearity in Concrete Using Continuous Waves
8. Resonance Compression of Acoustic Beams in Crystals
9. In Situ Detection of Leakages in Partition Elements through SONAH and Beamforming Techniques
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:24.53 MB