× "A Complex Systems Perspective of Communication from Cells to Societies" ed. by Anamaria Berea Close
"A Complex Systems Perspective of Communication from Cells to Societies" ed. by Anamaria Berea
ITExLi | 2019 | ISBN: 1789857805 9781789857801 1789857791 9781789857795 | 78 pages | PDF | 6 MB
This book is an interdisciplinary effort to understand the evolution of communication from cells to societies, both in living organisms and in non-living ones, such as designed or emergent systems from socio-technological innovations (i.e., digital communication, institutional communication). It aims to provide better understanding of the universal versus contextual patterns of communication that we can potentially classify and identify if we look deeper into the history and evolution of this phenomenon at large.
Novel research from a variety of disciplines, such as information theory, biology, linguistics, culture and social science that take a complex perspective is being explored, for an integrated understanding of what communication is at a fundamental level.
1. Introductory Chapter: The Role of Communication as a Fundamental Process for Life and Society
2. Extracellular Vesicles: Living Prototypal Communication System
3. Toward a Systems Perspective of Culture and Communication in the Field of International Business Studies
4. Scholarly Communication and the Academic Library: Perceptions and Recent Developments
5. Digital Media and the Challenges for Fundamental Rights
1st true PDF with TOC BookMarkLinks
Download File Size:5.51 MB