× Altair Inspire 2019.3.0 Build 11367 Close
Altair Inspire 2019.3.0 Build 11367 | 2.0 Gb
Altair Engineering has announced the release and immediate availability of the Altair Inspire 2019.3 the powerful yet easy to use generative design/topology optimization and rapid simulation solution for design engineers.
Altair Inspire 2019.3 - Release notes: Altair Inspire version 2019.3 includes the following new features and enhancements.
New Smooth Mesh Tool
You can now smooth any mesh geometry using the new Smooth tool, located on the Geometry ribbon under PolyNURBS. Werecommend smoothing prior to using the new PolyNURBS Fit tool.
New Fit PolyNURBS Tool
Automatically fit PolyNURBS around mesh geometry (such as an imported STL) using the new Fit tool, located on the Geometryribbon under PolyNURBS. This creates a new PolyNURBS part. (The old Fit tool has been renamed Adjust.)
Buckling Modes Constraint for Optimization
You can now add buckling constraints to your gauge and topography optimizations. This will ensure the buckling load factor isgreater than 1 for the given load cases.
Measurements created with the Measure Length and Measure Angle tools now persist after you exit the tool, are listed in theModel Browser, and dynamically update when you make changes to the geometry.After you run a motion analysis, measures can be plotted to obtain kinematic quantities (displacement, velocity, acceleration).When animating motion results, you can see the displacement measure animate with the model. You can specify a system for themeasure if you want to make your measurements in a non-global coordinate system.
Nonlinear Spring Dampers
Now nonlinear stiffness and damping characteristics can be entered for coil and torsion spring dampers for motion analysis. Usingthe Profile Editor you can import test data and then edit graphically or through cells in the table. Three interpolation types areavailable (Akima, Cubic, Linear) for the table lookup and you can optionally visualize things like the derivative and extrapolationtails.
Analytical Contact for Cylinder and Frustum
If the motion contact sets contain parts that are detected as cylinder or frustum geometric primitives, the solution for thoseshapes will be analytical rather than mesh-based. Using geometric primitives like this can give you improved efficiency of solution.
The following changes and enhancements have also been added:
- Systems on a Part: Locally-oriented systems can now be applied to parts and referenced by length measurements. Systemson parts will move with the part during motion animation.
- End Time Forecasting: The Run Motion Analysis settings window and Profile Editor now have a Calculate End Time button.If no motor or actuator is selected, it will forecast the end time based upon the active profile functions in the model.Otherwise, it will just consider the currently selected motors and/or actuators.
- Motor/Actuator Locking: For convenience, the right-click context menu for Actuator and Motor now has a Locked menuoption, and the Model Browser now shows the (Locked) state in parentheses.
- Profile Editor Multi-Insert: The Insert Value After Selected Data Points button in the Profile Editor table now works onmultiple rows with one action.
- Spline Interpolation: There is a new option in the Profile Editor to specify an interpolation method (Akima, Cubic, Linear) fortable profiles.
Altair Inspire software (formally solidThinking Inspire) is the industry's most powerful and easy-to-use generative design, topology optimization and rapid simulation solution for design engineers. It enhances the concept development process by enabling simulation-driven design to increase your product’s efficiency, strength and manufacturability. This can lead to reduced costs, development time, material consumption and product weight.
Altair Inspire Overview Video
Altair transforms design and decision making by applying simulation, machine learning and optimization throughout product lifecycles. Our broad portfolio of simulation technology and patented units-based software licensing model enable Simulation-Driven Innovation for our customers. With more than 2,000 employees, Altair is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA and operates 71 offices throughout 24 countries. Altair serves more than 5,000 customers across broad industry segments.
Product: Altair Inspire
Version: 2019.3.0 Build 11367
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.altair.com
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 2.0 Gb
* System Requirements: Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Windows 7 (64 bit)
- OpenGL graphics card with at least 256 MB of onboard memory
- Note: Integrated Intel graphics hardware is currently not supported.
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 10 GB or more of free hard disk space
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
× Altair Inspire 2019.3.0 Build 11367 Close
Download File Size:1.98 GB