× The Foundry Nuke Studio 12.0v1 Close
The Foundry Nuke Studio 12.0v1 | 3.6 Gb
Foundry, the leading developer of creative software for the digital design, media and entertainment industries, has announces the release of Nuke 12.0. This release brings significant improvements to the timeline playback engine and a more interactive user experience in Nuke, alongside new GPU-accelerated nodes and plug-ins for 360 video.
Nuke 12.0 introduces the next cycle of releases for the Nuke family. The Nuke 12.0 release brings improved interactivity and performance across the Nuke family, from additional GPU enabled nodes for cleanup to a rebuilt playback engine in Nuke Studio and Hiero. Nuke 12.0 also sees the integration of GPU-accelerated tools integrated from Cara VR for camera solving, stitching and corrections and updates to the latest industry standards.
Highlights of Nuke 12.0 include:
- UI Interactivity and script loading - This release includes a variety of optimizations throughout the software, to improve performance, especially when working at scale. One key improvement offers a much smoother experience and noticeably maintains UI interactivity and reduced loading times when working in large scripts.
- Read and Write performance - Nuke 12.0 includes focused improvement to OpenEXR Read and Write performance, including optimisations for several popular compression types, improving render times and interactivity in scripts. RED and Sony camera formats also see additional GPU support.
- Inpaint & EdgeExtend - These GPU accelerated nodes provide faster and more intuitive workflows for common tasks, with fine detail controls and contextual paint strokes.
- Grid Warp Tracker - Extending the Smart Vector toolset in NukeX, this node uses Smart Vectors to drive grids for match moving, warping and morphing images.
- Cara VR Node Integration - The majority of Cara VR’s nodes are now integrated into NukeX. This includes a suite of GPU-enabled tools for VR and stereo workflows, as well as enhancing traditional camera solving and clean up workflows.
- Nuke Studio, Hiero & HieroPlayer Playback - The timeline-based tools in the Nuke family see dramatic improvements in playback stability and performance as a result of a rebuilt playback engine, optimized for the heavy I/O demands of color managed workflows with multichannel EXRs.
- Industry Standards - Nuke 12.0 includes core libraries updates in line with VFX Reference Platform 2019, along with SDKs for camera file formats and monitor out cards updated to current versions and extended OCIO workflows.
Release Notes for Nuke 12.0v1 - Release Date: 27 September 2019
This file (Nuke12.0v1_ReleaseNotes.pdf) lists all the new and updated features and also bug fixes that are available in The Foundry NUKE 12.0v1.
Our industry-leading NUKE range offers cutting-edge toolkits covering node-based compositing, editorial and finishing across solutions that deliver unparalleled speed, functionality and collaboration possibilities.
Whether you're a single shot compositor or working across projects end to end, you can find all the tools you need to get the job done fast, without quality compromise, in NUKE STUDIO, NUKEX or NUKE.
- NUKE - Our 3D compositor, designed to streamline day-to-day workflow. Flexible, efficient and feature packed, this toolset delivers film-grade results, fast. The perfect choice for compositors, lighters and animators after a robust toolset for compositing tasks
- NUKEX - Get the core functionality of Nuke, with an additional ‘out of the box’ toolkit of exclusive time-saving features. Ideal for taking on more complex compositing tasks, NukeX’s advanced toolset gives more power and control to the compositor
- NUKE STUDIO - The compositing power of NukeX, plus the multi-track editorial timeline of Hiero, allowing you to conform, review, edit, and even create and render compositions from the timeline. Nuke Studio gives supervisors & artists more creative control
The Foundry. develops award-winning computer graphics and visual effects (VFX) software used globally by leading artists and designers. The portfolio lets users create inspiring and technical high-end visuals across a wide range of industries including film, TV, commercial and games, as well as the CAD, design and architecture markets. Together we constantly strive to produce innovative solutions that meet the needs of our customers and the ever-changing environments in which they work.
Product: The Foundry NUKE STUDIO
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.foundry.com
System Requirements: PC / macOs / Linux *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 3.6 Gb
* System Requirements: Qualified Operating Systems
- macOS Sierra (10.13) or macOS High Sierra(10.14)
- Windows 7 or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- CentOS 7.4 or CentOS 7(64-bit)
Other operating systems may work ,but have not been fully tested.
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
× The Foundry Nuke Studio 12.0v1 Close
Download File Size:3.49 GB