× NI-DAQmx 19.5 Close
NI-DAQmx 19.5 | 3.7 Gb
Languages: English, Deutsch, 한국어, 中文, 日本語, Français
The National Instruments team is pleased to announce the availability of NI-VISA version 19.5, is the software you use to communicate with and control your NI data acquisition (DAQ) device.
NI-DAQmx 19.5 Readme - Date: 25 August 2019
- Added support for the NI 9262 C Series devices.
- Added support for the sbRIO-9603, 9608, 9609, 9628, 9629, and 9638 controllers.
- Added support for LabVIEW NXG 4.0 and LabVIEW 2019 SP1.
NI-DAQmx is an NI instrument driver that controls every aspect of your DAQ system, including signal conditioning, from configuration to programming in LabVIEW to low-level OS and device control. You can build your applications with measurement-specific VIs, functions, data types, and analysis integrations and reliably make faster measurements with optimized DMA data transfer and single-point I/O.
Learn how to automate and customize your measurements by combining NI DAQ devices and third-party instruments into a LabVIEW NXG application. Use an example that is provided with an instrument driver to repeatedly acquire or generate signals using a benchtop instrument. Use the instrument example as a starting point to build an automated application that acquires data using an NI DAQ device and generates signals using a benchtop instrument.
Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : www.ni.com
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Application Software Support: **
Size: 3.7 Gb
Note: Install programming environments such as NI LabVIEW or Microsoft Visual Studio before installing this product.
* System Requirements: NI-DAQmx 19.5 has the following requirements:
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 GB (32-bit), 2 GB (64-bit) of RAM
The following operating systems are supported by NI-DAQmx 19.5:
- Windows 10/8.1*/7 SP1** (32-bit*** and 64-bit)
- Windows Embedded Standard 7** SP1 (on CompactDAQ and IC-317x controllers)
- Windows Server 2012 R2* (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2* SP1 (64-bit, not supported on Server Core Role)
* NI software installs VC2015 Runtime and .NET 4.6.2. Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 require Microsoft updates to support these items.
** NI software is signed with a SHA-256 certificate. Windows 7 SP1, Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1, and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 require Microsoft updates to support SHA-256.
*** LabVIEW NXG is supported only on 64-bit operating systems.
** Application Software Support: - LabVIEW 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019
- LabVIEW Real-Time Module 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019
- LabVIEW NXG 4.0
- DAQExpress 4.0
- LabWindows/CVI 2013, 2015, and 2017
- LabWindows/CVI Real-Time Module 2015 and 2017
- NI-DAQmx Measurement Studio Integration (Measurement Studio 2015) Visual Studio 2010, 2012, and 2013
- SignalExpress 2015
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
× NI-DAQmx 19.5 Close
Download File Size:3.58 GB