× Canvas X GIS 2020 v20.0 Build 390 Close
Canvas X GIS 2020 v20.0 Build 390 (x64) | 319.2 Mb
Canvas X is the preferred application for technical illustrators in many industries because it offers the most flexible, scalable and integrated design environment. Canvas X has the full range of precise vector object illustration tools and advanced raster image editing tools that you need — all in one single, workflow-accelerating application.
Canvas X provides a complete solution for home, small business, school, and corporate users:
- An array of tools for illustration, layout, editing, proofing, and final output, so you can take projects from start to finish in Canvas X.
- A dynamic and flexible interface, including a Toolbar you can configure with commands, tools, and styles as well as customizable keyboard shortcuts, a Docking pane and Docking bar to store palettes, and a Properties bar for tool settings and object manipulation.
- Help when you need it, in the form of a Dynamic Help window and the Canvas Assistant help for the tool you're currently using, built right into the interface, as well as a fully searchable Help system available from the Help menu.
Canvas X GIS 2020 boasts a complete geographic information system module. This includes providing a powerful set of GIS-based features and commands that support a range of geospatial data formats, defining complex map projections, and performing advanced property operations. New optimization allows you to quickly open and work with documents containing over a million objects. With support for DPI settings for high resolution monitors, this feature-packed software is an essential tool for GIS professionals in the oil & gas and energy sectors, aerospace and automotive industries, education, and government.
As the go-to application of technical illustrators in precision industries, Canvas X GIS comes loaded with the impressive and comprehensive set of vector object illustration and advanced raster image editing tools you need to get the job done - all provided in one integrated, flexible design environment.
Create project-specific customized queries based upon unique properties, values, or other related criteria. Edit your query to meet new project needs, save for ongoing use, or share with colleagues.
Canvas X Features
Illustrate, design, and share your technical illustrations and graphic designs with ease, precision, and professional quality results – all from within one fully integrated application. Canvas X 2020 is all you need to create all you envision.
Canvas X comes loaded with a comprehensive set of vector object illustration and advanced raster image editing tools.
Comprehensive toolkit for technical design to work with total precision.
Canvas X makes sharing your vision with professional publications and presentations, and collaborating a piece of cake.
Select by Location
Select shapes meeting your defined spatial criteria.
Highlight shapes in your documents meeting specific criteria with geoprocessing functions Intersection, Difference, Symmetrical Difference, and Union.
Import maps from OpenStreetMap.org, and file formats including SQLite, GeoPKG, and GeoJSON.
Create tables for your data: components, changes, parts lists, legends, and more.
Mirror will make a reverse copy of selected objects in 2 clicks. The mirroring axis can be drawn or snapped to other objects and rotated freely.
Annotation notes features
Annotation Notes now supports auto-numbering and auto-alphabetizing. Use an EasyShape like a circle, rectangle, or diamond shape for annotations.
Save and share your settings file for consistency across your organization.
Additional template files to start off your illustrations.
Additional Scripting functions
Additional scripting functions to automate your workflow.
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8, or Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (all 64-bit OS)
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or better 64-bit processor
- 4 GB RAM installed
- 2 GB free hard disk space (4 GB recommended)
- 16-bit color or higher (True color recommended)
- 1024×768 or higher screen resolution recommended
Home Page - https://www.canvasgfx.com/en/
Visit All speedzodiac News
Download File Size:317.39 MB