× CIMCO Software 8.07.07 Close
CIMCO Software 8.07.07 | 534.6 mb
CIMCO A/S is pleased to announce the availability of CIMCO Software 8.07.07. Version 8 is a major release that delivers powerful new features, faster performance and a streamlined user experience across the entire line of CIMCO Software products.
CIMCO Software 8.07.07 Preview - Released: 30-09-19
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.07.0(6)7
- Web Client: Fixed corruption of shop floor view configuration.
- Fixed issue with MDC reports generated from a command line when a destination folder was deleted with all its content.
- Removed text conversion from STR to upper case. Added option to use string comparison in live evaluators e.g. light indicators on live screens 'TEXT[OPERATOR]=STR[Martin]'
- Corrected issue with daily archiving process.
CIMCO Software provides popular software solutions for computer integrated manufacturing. CIMCO programmes are integral to efficiency on the shop floor, providing not only great tools to get the job done, but also a powerful and integrated platform for editing, designing, visualising, managing and communicating CNC programmes and related content.
- CIMCO Edit is very easy to appreciate by both the novice or seasoned CNC Programmer alike. Version 8 has brought great new interface and features including an ftp client, advanced search functions in the open file dialogue as well as improvements to the backplotter including new filters.
- CIMCO DNC Max is a proven communications system capable of handling diverse machine configurations. DNC-Max is easily managed and operated via a Web Browser, Client, Tablet or Smart Phone.
- CIMCO MDC-Max brings a real-time machine data collection with instant reports, graphs and live views. Android and Web clients are available to extend capabilities beyond the PC environment.
- CIMCO NC-Base provides a flexible and effective CNC program management tool that greatly extends the capabilities of DNC-Max and CIMCO Editor. NC-Base client is accessible as a tab within CIMCO Edit.
- CIMCO CNC-Calc provides you with a simple CAD/CAM inside CIMCO Editor. Allowing complex 2D geometry to be addressed further down the production line. Includes a generic API for development and modify Post Processors.
- CIMCO Software Manager will be included in the upcoming CIMCO Version 8 release in early 2016. This IT friendly product will encapsulate the License Server and has planned future features, including centralized update pushing through Microsoft Active Directory
Founded in 1991, CIMCO A/S has sold more than 100,000 software licenses through experience and customer service all over the world. Cimco known for their Reliable DNC software, Cimco also has the world’s best G Code editor available on the market. So even if you are happy with your current DNC and CAM solution the Cimco Editor will compliment anyone’s day to day needs.
Product: CIMCO Software
Version: 8.07.07 Preview *
Supported Architectures: x86
Website Home Page : www.cimco.com
System Requirements: PC **
Supported Operating Systems: **
Size: 534.6 mb
* Note: CIMCO software releases are made available in two versions: Preview and Stable.
- Preview releases contain the latest features and bugfixes as they are made publicly available. Changes made to the Preview releases are not guaranteed to be feature stable.
- Stable releases are feature stable and recommended for use in production environments. We primarily recommend using the Stable version.
** System Requirements: Before you install or use any CIMCO product, we recommend that you verify that your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements detailed below.
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 are supported.
- Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2, Server 2012 /2012 R2 and Server 2016 are supported.
- 32 bit and 64 bit versions supported.
PC hardware requirements
- 1.5GHz. Intel or AMD Processor.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 1.5 GB free harddisk space.
- Open GL compatible graphics card required for backplot option in CIMCO Edit.
- Monitor with minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
× CIMCO Software 8.07.07 Close
Download File Size:521.76 MB